PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MP's Pay
Thread: MP's Pay
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2013, 23:25
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who hang on each word written in the Daily Mail

Most of the MP's I have met are generally a hard working lot who try do the best they can for those they represent, of course the Daily Mail loves a good story about those who fall short of the mark but you get these people in any profession and all should not be tared with the same brush.

As for those above who think that MP's should get no expenses please tel me how an MP from the north of the UK can be expected to do his job without them ? How can the guy meet with his constituents and represent them in London without help with his travel expences, he would be bankrupt is a year without his travel expences paid !

Please think before you write and don't swallow whole the Daily Mail's envy based agenda that plays to the lower middle class under achivers who read the so called newspaper.

The one thing that has had me wondering is why Tory MP's wives all look like they were all cast from the same mold, is there a machine in Tory Central Office that makes these women ? Or do they turn that way after a few years living with an MP ?

Last edited by A and C; 4th Jul 2013 at 23:27.