PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases no longer an option.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2013, 21:01
ASH1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be wary of our housing situation..the enemy lies within....

Two Russian men Vladimir and Georgi have been best friends for most of their lives.
Vladimir finally gets enough money to buy himself a goat.
Georgi is extremely jealous that his friend was able to afford the goat having wanted one for himself for a great while.
One day they are walking down the street and stumble upon a lamp.
Georgi picks it up cleans it off and lo and behold a genie appears.
The genie tells the man that he will grant him one wish, anything he wants.
Well the mans mind having been on nothing but his friends new goat thinks up his wish.

He turns and tells the genie. I have been so jealous of Vladimir's goat and have wanted one of my own for so long but was never able to afford one and now I have the chance to be equal........ I want you to kill my friends goat.

Be wary...human nature (and the nature of our current political climate) is alive and well at Cathay Pacific.

Let's fight to get EVERYONE on FULL HOUSING, or at a minimum, index the HKPA.

As much as it may offend your liberal friends, desire to go UP yourselves, and applaud those already there, don't desire to bring others down.

For those who are up there, FIGHT for those below you. Reach out your hand. What does that look like? It means expending political AOA capital to raise the tide. iCadets are members in almost full force, let's get them up!

Success for more, not equal poverty. (yes, any degradation to our current housing, would be tantamount to forcing a career change for many)

INCOMING!

Last edited by ASH1111; 3rd Jul 2013 at 21:29.