PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sierra Leone Airways
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2003, 23:03
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Sierra Leone reply

Sorry gentleman,

Gunns on his old day is getting busy .. tel line did not work and the lapdog went for a walk ... sorry will check more regular now and answer you immdediately.

Re the "compounds being errected" ... without being sarcastic .. there is roughly 300 to 500 new Big Houses in biggish compounds that is being built in the West of Freetown alone.

I have lived here 4 years and yes I do not think there is something that I do not know about, but must admit my friends are all in the travel agents / Airline business and I slapped them with a cold fish when I told them that SLA is opening up.

Guys soory call me negative (I actually am not at all ) but please do not resign out of a more steady job - if you could - I have just seen to many failures here.

As Finnman says .. Red Air / Africa One was the last b&stards to leave me with an unused return ticket in my pocket.

I have spoken to Monarch guys (SNA aircraft operators), the SN Brussles guys and the security guys that actually count the pax - the aircraft which was completely overbooked over XMass is running at between 50 and 60% capacity.

I AM NOT in the Airline business - so I am not trying to shaft you before you arrive - just there to help.

I see you guys are very eager and I really "feel" for you but please e-mail me who is in management or more details as I have seen to many damn 419 operators here and especially after hearing the seats are not full anymore (after Xmass drop).

I hope I sound realistic and not an like and a55. I will check my mail also from now on

Cheers and good luck.

Gunns