PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diamond flight Academy Sweden
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2013, 16:28
Obelixwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES- Choose DFAS!!!

As a previous student of Diamond Flight Academy, I can recommend it for the following reason:
1. They go the extra mile for you: Do you have a problem they will do everything possible to sort it out for you.
2. Planes are brand new DA42s with glass cockpit
3. The student dorm has a high standard with nice rooms and clean bathrooms
4. The airport holds ILS, VOR and NDB approaches, great coastal crosswind that makes you an ace in xwind operations
5. Henrik and Michael have both business jet and 737 experience so they know what it takes to succeed! I got employed straight after graduation simply for the attitude they teached me to have.
6. They dont wear the damn uniform that makes teenagers loose their head and feel like fake kings.
7. head of training invites you home for beers and barbeque and takes you out to lunch...
8. The EASA controller makes sure that your nerves are calm on your graduating day.
9. Great classroom and stationary computers for your disposal
10. Make you feel like they appreciate you for being there, not just the money you pay.
11. They makes sure that you have the theoretical foundation you need before skilltest.
12. State of the art FNPT2 simulator to cut cost and make you a skilled IR pilot
I can go on and on! Bravo, finally a flight school that know what they are doing!

So if you manage to mess up with DFAS, its really you that is a problem!!!!