PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2013, 10:51
johnpipping

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yet another unhappy customer

How I wish I'd read this forum prior to ordering my new case from Proviation.
Nearly a month now, with the website saying the case is in stock, and apologetic emails telling me they will send it via overnight delivery. But it still never arrives. So the case cannot be in stock then, can it?
Now the website is down.
Don't bother using this company. Apologetic email replies do NOT constitute customer service, and false/misleading statements next to goods advertised are surely contrary to UK consumer law.
Proaviation is NOT PROACTIVE, and once it has taken your money, appears to operate in a manner that suits itself, not the customer.
Looks like another chargeback in the wind. Thank goodness for credit cards!
And never again.

Happy flying all.

Update: Nick eventually got in touch and offered a different case, which I agreed to, then the original one ordered became available. It finally arrived by snail mail, even though it was promised by overnight on several occasions. In fairness to Nick, he did try his best to resolve this, but I have to say if items are not in stock then it should not state that they are on the website. Being "in stock" at a remote manufacturer or stockist is not the same as being in stock and ready for supply by the retailer, is it? It's a shame because I think the company is inherently honest, and for the most part trying it's best.

Last edited by johnpipping; 11th Aug 2013 at 13:24. Reason: Update: