PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2013, 18:32
Proviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Website downtime today

Hi everyone,

We'd like to point out that yes, our site is down. We're working with 1&1 at the moment to restore access. So far we don't know what the problem is and they're not being very helpful.

We're hopeful the shop will be back online this evening. But, if anyone needs to check anything at all with an outstanding order then please do PM me.

It seems emails are coming through in fits and bursts (again, a server error), so we will reply to these and will be doing so over the weekend so to avoid any back-log.

The free ear seals and mike socks are being offered with the Zulu. The mike socks are Zulu-specific and so will be sent with the ear seals when these come in. They've been sent 'USPS' from the States, so they are crawling along for which I apologise, but we'll have them in this coming week I'm sure.

For missing items from the other headset order- I have PM'd you. We may not have got your message to change some of the outstanding items.

UPS's website was down too yesterday- so we all have problems from time to time. This luckily came back online in time to be fully utilised.
The website being down is not a sign of anything sinister, so it's important to us to post here as things can quickly spiral out of control.

As ever, we're receptive to feedback and will not hide away from ensuring we provide a better and better service as time goes by. We're pilots too, so please do engage with us.
A focus in particular is that we're solidifying our supply chain and negotiating with suppliers overseas on shipping and minimum orders, so this way we can import faster when required. This has a bearing on, for example, the delivery schedule for items like the headset mentioned by Nacius which was an FAA-approved unit, not readily available here in Europe.

As of this week we also have a new addition to the team. This has really helped us be able to call people back quickly to answer any queries with orders. It also helps us be more proactive in communicating in the event of a problem.

If anyone has any suggestions for products they'd like to see us carry, we'd be keen to hear about them. In the meantime we'll continue to ensure excellent availability across the current range.

Best regards,

*Update: We have been backlogged due to the site downtime, but working hard to overcome this. The store has been back online for 24 hours.

Please note that in any event anyone is unhappy, you can email [email protected] and we'll look at it.
We all own the business, and so feedback is really important to each of us.

We've also invested in being accredited by Internet Retail organisations, including buyer protection for all customers up to £2000. So this should always provide reassurance.

Last edited by Proviation; 3rd Jul 2013 at 17:07. Reason: Update