PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2013, 16:39
LastMinuteChanges

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ContactTower,

The ATP Pool has been closed since May 2012, you are correct. I was one of the last individuals to be accepted around a month prior and joined the pool in October 2012.

Unfortunately it has been quiet, but previously (March 2012) as has been mentioned before, there has been 'sudden' movement due to a lull in the number of pilots coming from the normal Wings route. Anticipating some movement in late 2013 or early 2014, as is the same with the rest of the industry, but unfortunately have no tangible evidence or advice to offer.

I have also completed the FD Degree in Air Transport Management, and believe the Bucks New Uni degree, if you have no prior Uni degree is certainly beneficial. It has taught me a vast array of information that I wouldn't have had before, and has prompted to me to complete the BA in this area - which I am currently undertaking at the moment.

In short, if you'd like to learn more about the aviation industry in which we currently work in, it is advised. No doubt I'll be shot down by keyboard warrior Mad Jock, but anyone can feel free to PM me about the degree. Currently writing an essay about Environmental Sustainability and associated Management Programs in Aviation.