PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Aircraft 'Emergency' Landing
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2013, 05:31
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bloggs & Algie..,,,,.. ... It is always easier to be clear with a defined subject. I know; (I know) - some stuff is 'cryptic', it just has to be, to avoid the slings and arrows etc.; but on this subject, I thought plain speaking would suffice. There are some questions here which are deep, subtle, prompted by a rarely seen set of circumstances; but, they do need answers – if we are to avoid a repetition. Someone (Framer ?) mentioned that it's rare for all the holes to line up; bit like one of those one armed bandits (poker machine things), rare to get 4 or 5 of a kind, but it does happen, from time to time. Except in this game, four lemons is not a jackpot, more like winning lotto – only in reverse. So, I meant no offence, indeed I'll lead the charge (or hold the jackets) if this gets whipped, spun, parlayed, bullied or coerced into being a strictly pilot error, one horse race.

Prince Nick – one can only hope the ATSBeaker troops are in open rebellion and insisting on being allowed to do the job. Looks like a job well done on the QF32 report; I expect it won't please everyone but, it's a great improvement over some of the previous efforts. Perhaps because there was no requirement or need to allow the report to be Wodgered.

Right, off to the pub then.....

Last edited by Kharon; 28th Jun 2013 at 05:34.