PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 27th Jun 2013, 20:57
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Courage; and shuffle the cards.

Sunny, Betcha a Tim Tam against a Choccy frog. When Albo is working at the local Thai fish and chip shop (not on the till), Master Mrdak will still in a position to make things happen, particularly if a clear imperative from his 'boss' is given. I feel it would be a mistake to underestimate the intelligence, determination and integrity of the bi partisan crew in the Senate; and, no matter how the cards may fall the new boys and girls will have the luxury of being able, unimpeded, to get things sorted. The only thing in limbo is the 'political will' to continue the process. My Tim Tam says there is; the Senate was rightly 'disgusted and concerned'. Anyway, lest they forget, we can always jog the old memory banks. eh?....

I told him I had ambitions, too – to live as I please, love as I please and never grow old. He didn’t think much of that , I fancy; he told me I was frivolous, and would be disappointed. Only the strong, he said, could afford ambitions. So I told him I had a much better motto than that…“Courage – and shuffle the cards” . Royal Flash – G. Macdonald Fraser.

Last edited by Kharon; 27th Jun 2013 at 20:58.