PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 26th Jun 2013, 23:16
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somebody lost their dummy. Priceless!

So it would be rumoured that the Screaming Skull has yet again put his pilot foot in his mouth? I imagine that by now Mrdak would have had a gutful, then again they did fear this sort of DAS mentality, hence during the appointment of Skull it came down to either him or Carmody. Oh well, sleep with dogs and you end up with fleas I say.
But didnt the Skull deny allegations of a bad temper at the Senate Inquiry when questioned about it? His reputation over decades, stabs at those critiquing his methods, comments about 'ills of society', AMROBA behaviour etc etc surely indicates the man may have some issues? A Hempel in the making? Or in the very least a potential coronary, high blood pressure and the likelihood of busting a foofer valve. Still have his PPL does he? Time to buy him a birthday present containing lithium and Prozac!
Also, who is he (if the rumours are true) to verbally espouse his thoughts about the landing? Typical shoot from the hip mentality as has been displayed in his other dealings on matters. Maybe the pilots on the flight in question got belted with a sudden tail wind as they flared? Maybe there was a mechanical issue? Who knows, but who the hell is John to be making a song and a dance about it? I think someone should advise him that just because he is DAS that doesn't automatically mean you are the worlds best pilot. But maybe he just received a pineapple in Canberra? Was there an olive missing out of his business class meal? Had he just read an online comment about him written by an ill of society? Did his Hawaiian shirt 'turn off' the flight attendant? Had he just opened up The Australian newspaper to be greeted by a photo of Senator Xenophon or a picture of pot plants? Or maybe he ran out of fuel on his way to the airport prior to the flight?

Just more plausible yet to be confirmed reports about a Regulatory body out of control, displaying contempt for industry people.

John, 'with responsibility comes accountability '.

Screaming Skull vs Ills of Society. Round 1;
YouTube

Last edited by 004wercras; 27th Jun 2013 at 03:02.