PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indonesia p2F for low timer is back!!!!
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2013, 13:54
koji188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Childish

The most important part of the application process is presenting mommy and daddy's bank account details
I've noticed most of your post around Pprune. Tbh i think you're such a bitter and childish person.

To be precise... those children who had mommies and daddies who eligible for the fleecing were chosen
The monkeys are bringing their mommy's and daddy's peanuts.
Rise of unemployed CPLs in India? You bet. Not because airlines are laying off, but flight schools are preying on children. Parents of these spoiled little brats pull on the shirt tails of Mommy and Daddy... "I wanna be an airline pilot".
If not perhaps Mommy and Daddy may reconsider spending that kind of money for their children so they can fly a real plane instead of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
As fastcheck mentioned earlier, not everyone uses "mommy and daddy" to be able to fly. A lot are working adults that has other jobs while waiting for a good opportunity to get into an airline. I did the same too, and fortunately for me the wait paid out and I got to fly. I myself had to fork up my hard earn savings to pay half of the rating and the other half sponsored by the company.

I've seen your posts across pprune a lot of times and i think its just bitter and childish to say such things. If there's nothing nice or helpful to contribute to this forum, don't bother typing on that keyboard at all.