PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WARNING - To anyone considering flight training in the USA
Old 1st Mar 2003, 17:41
G SXTY

Supercharged PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just so we are clear, I am not attempting to blame anyone for this situation, nor have I ever done so. I pointed out in my post on the original thread that NAC were refunding deposits and assisting students in finding alternative schools. I think they have behaved entirely above-board, and in the circumstances, I don’t think there is anything more they could have done. I phrased this post very carefully to provide the most objective assessment of the situation that I could, and if anyone reads blame into that then they misinterpret my comments.

The word ‘fiasco’ still stands however, because it is becoming increasingly clear that there is an ‘issue’ in Florida regarding employee insurance at flying schools. I do not know how this situation has arisen – time will tell - but it obviously isn’t restricted to one school, and it clearly has the potential to catch out an awful lot of people.

That fact needs reporting, so that would-be students are aware of the situation before they commit themselves.