PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WARNING - To anyone considering flight training in the USA
Old 1st Mar 2003, 14:21
Naples Air Center, Inc.
The Oracle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G SXTY,

I am sorry and do apologize because we were not able to complete your PPL and hour building at this time.

At the same time, we did immediately refund all your money you had on account, as we did with all the students. You arrived on Saturday night, came in on Monday when you took your PPL written exam, then Nikki personally took you to another school that afternoon and introduced you to the president of the school, so you could continue training with the least amount of interruption. As I understand, you were due to start at 0800 on the Tuesday. In addition, I had checked on your progress as I did with all students and understand that you had been trying to get the night portion completed over the last couple of nights.

polzin,

I think it only seems like there are a lot of crooks in aviation. In fact I have over the years met many good people and only a hand full of bad ones. This is just a very unforgiving industry.

Richard