PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Direct Entry First Officers
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2013, 13:41
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
binnader – yes I attached a cover letter as well as a copy of my CV.

harry – seaside – the tests take about 1.5 to 2 hrs total, depends how many practices you have at each individual test.

I’m a low hrs non rated scrote and I got an email last week inviting me to complete the online assessment tests which I did at the weekend but I’m not holding my breath. The job ad stated that preference would be given to rated people and there’s plenty of them looking for work at the moment.

I only managed to complete about 2/3 of the verbal reasoning assessment questions before I ran out of time.

I had a fairly good practice at the final assessment to get a good feel for it before doing the assessed version, however I think that I did better in the non assessed practices than the assessed version, typical really and I’d invested £3 in a mouse for my laptop!!!!!

If the final result is based upon an overall mark for all the tests then maybe some of the others marks could raise my overall result to an acceptable level but if it’s based on individual pass marks for each test then I’m screwed (not the first time, won’t be the last).

As lukelongthorne mentioned before it’s a case of waiting up to 4 weeks from the closing date (11th July) to hear the results but as I mentioned earlier I’m not holding my breath.