PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2013, 11:01
JackyS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kelevra, i Just wanted to clarify that I had taken your previous advice and have been reading through all the threads. The only reason i asked about about preparation is because in your earlier post you wrote that you "hoped to get a little more time to prepare again" and asked "how's your preparation going" (#5224) therefore I thought there were things you might know should be done and prepared for before the interview. But thanks for your help anyway.

NowThatsFunny, I guess your one of those smart asses that reckons their better than everyone else just from reading your posts. If you think giving other people sh*t will make you feel better and boost your self esteem be my guest because you just sound like one major loser to me. From what kelevra said this forum allows for discussion, sharing and constructive cooperation but I don't see you doing any of this but rather you just reply with trash time after time. If you have nothing better to say maybe you should just shut your mouth and get a life rather than hiding behind your computer trying to make all these useless comments. But nonetheless I have to thank you too because knowing someone with an attitude like yours is trying to get the same spot as me helps me boosts my confidence.