PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA customer service e-mail?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2013, 06:59
chrissw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The result of BA going under?

@Capot:

If BA were to disappear, I doubt they would be replaced by a "better" company. I rather think that the loss of BA would just accelerate the race to the bottom which seems to be the general direction of air travel nowadays.

By that I mean that they would be replaced by another self-avowedly cost- and service-cutting outfit, the likes of which are all too familiar to everyone who reads this forum.

But if that's what the market wants, who am I to complain?

My experience of BA recently has been variable. I've paid for early seat selection in economy, then decided to upgrade to business when the price was right. I could only get a refund on my original seat purchase by phoning at least two different numbers; there is clearly no integrated international customer service. On a recent long-haul in World Traveller Plus, in the outbound direction the cabin crew were almost invisible outside meal services, but on the return flight they couldn't have been better; and I've made sure to write about the contrast everywhere I can, and specifically congratulated the returning CC on the BA website. I hope these things make a difference.

Last edited by chrissw; 24th Jun 2013 at 07:03.