PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Regulatory Reform Program will drift along forever
Old 24th Jun 2013, 03:47
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Johns Tautology

Oh yes, more tautology, more finger poking at 'the ills of society', more pony pooh rhetoric. Or is part of his gripe aimed at the Senators?

The latest folly and emotional ramblings certainly is meant to make the Skull look like 'da man' who has accomplished much in 4 years. The standard deflection or a man trying to pad up his CV to look good before moving on?
And why does each CEO/Director at Malfunction Junction always say, in a roundabout way, that they inherited ****? One could assume that nothing ever changes then, as each outgoing Chief is ways followed by an incoming one who says everything is ****?

And more 'boohoo' people are picking at us. Blah blah blah, harden up Princess!

And what about this classic - "Painting the Sydney Harbor Bridge"! Well I guess that process is a bit like CAsA and it is a tautological thing, and there are numerous 'ills of society' who work on that project as well. But if CAsA is to be likened to SH bridge then you better get out the baby pooh yellow and mission brown paint, to create a more accurate robust representation. And I guess the bridge and FF are similar - there are iron rings holding it together, a lot of its rivet heads are rusty and useless, and it spans across a vast body of water, hanging there really, solid and entrenched and really doing nothing but just sitting! At least you can polish the SH bridge, but CAsA?

I also like the bit 'responsible regulator'! I recall CX used to also make quotes such as 'responsible airline'! Oh my.

So all in all, another ridiculous update from the Director.
Why wasn't he wearing a blue tie?

Last edited by 004wercras; 24th Jun 2013 at 03:53. Reason: JMacs elephant just defecated a newsletter onto my computer screen