PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Hiring Trainee First Officer 2013
Old 23rd Jun 2013, 16:18
gambol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recruitment

How long will jet Airways take to recruit all the selected candidates out of this recruitment ? 2 years ?? 3 years ?? Well, the question just comes out of curiosity as all the candidates who were selected after the 2011 Jet Airways trainee exam have not been recruited yet or being recruited. whoahh 2 and a half years for the recruitment. Selected candidates patiently waited and did not leave for the type rating in hope for the recruitment.
On the other hand type rated candidates after their rounds of exams, checks and interview were recruited and released in a rush.They were not asked to wait and did not wait long as compared to selected 2011 trainee pilots.

I really want an answer from Jet Airways regarding this matter.

All this made me to go for the type rating, it made me to play the gamble, it urged me to take the chance ,which in most cases had worked for the type rated lots. I was about to leave for the Type rating and this opening came.

Honestly, My heart and mind is not in the current 2013 opening as previous 2011 batch are still being interviewed , so no one can really predict when 2013 batch will be hired, but again no other option, this is a great opportunity for the CPL holders. I just hate the wait time, but its better to wait after the selection than to never get hired.

I do not intent to demoralise anyone but I just wrote what the reality is. Sad, but this is what Aviation industry is all about.

All said and done. I wish all the very best to everyone for the Jet Airways Exam, lets hope jet airways doesn't take too long for this recruitment.

Last edited by gambol; 24th Jun 2013 at 08:24.