PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 23rd Jun 2013, 04:43
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Message from Gobbledock

Friends of Safety,

I received a message from Gobbledock this morning. It would seem that he has been rather busy in Montreal. He asked me to pass on that he is doing fine, was not adversely affected in the recent floods and he has been busy teaching ICAO staff how to 'nude conga', play 'nude twister' and incredibly persuaded them to all now wear blue ties. Also he has been busy doing what CAsA and ATSB can't do - lift the veil on the mystique of aviation and produce something tangible. Indeed, while CAsA adopt a monolithic approach to safety and do their utmost to dine from troughs, engage in hypothetical banter while tautologically proclaiming advancement in the reg reform program, Gobbles assisted ICAO in producing Annexure 19 on safety management. Gobbles advises me that there is 'something old, something new, something bold, something that is not pooh', im the annexe and it is worth taking a look at the below link;

Safety Management

Considering the new annexe also contains requirements for the state and its SSP obligations, Gobbles advises that it is likely that there will be many business class trips coming up to Montreal for Fort Fumbles supposedly elite safety experts, namely the Skull, Boyd, Aleck, Farkwitson and other important CAsA dignatories, so Finance had better get all those cab receipts in order and LSD had better ensure no 'paperwork' gets lost in the system, you know how fragile these things can be!

Also, I believe Mini will be heading to Montreal for a spell, and Gobbles says he looks forward to working closely with the CAsA team in Maple Land. He has extended a personal invite for all to stay at his own sleepy hollow, a lake cabin at Lake Louise, and he hopes Flyingfiend can come along also.

P.S Great to see Casaweary is back, hopefully this time it will be for a little longer, provided he still isn't running the Fed Police gauntlet? Flyingfiend can you please confirm whether Casaweary is allowed back outside to play for a while?

Last edited by 004wercras; 23rd Jun 2013 at 04:46.