PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 21st Jun 2013, 05:31
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
from the CAsA dictionary of definitions....

LOST. "Fell" (aka pushed) off the desk into the waste basket that was later tipped in the dumpster.

NEVER EXISTED. "Fell" out of the file when it was dropped on the floor and was inadvertently put in the pile for shredding and dumping.

For CAsA NON FOI is an art form and a game to be played to see how much time can be wasted before the OAIC makes a decision. And use any old BS excuse and irrelevant and obscure FOI exclusion that will extend the play time.

Just got 5 pages after a couple of years...and I wrote FOUR of them myself.!!! LSD must be full of neurologically defective comedians.!!

Considering the time, cost and dicking around in all those CB Ivory towers, it leads me to believe the country is in more strife than I thought.

And for "hair-splitting" I do love the Fawcett comment, re withholding material...."That comes very close to breaching, if it does not actually breach, the transport safety act" (TSI Act). 24.1 was it?

Who will determine how close is close.??? Seems that in reality it was SO VERY close a breach did occur. BWTFWIK. Not a CYA let out, I hope.

Is just "coming very close" a new legal one might use????