PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2013, 00:17
kbrockman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSFfan,

A sincere question/remark, a lot of the time I find it hard to understand what you exactly mean.
Please bear with me,I am not a native English-speaker therefore I probably don't get some of the expressions you use sometimes.
Hanlon is a journalist who made a submission with oral,I did actually read it because I quoted his opinion.
What does this bold part exactly mean??

also...

my second post pointed out his submission is based on 2011/2012 quotes, one of which is another journalist, as per the citations he submitted in his submission, which would have been tabled
The first bolded part is a bit of a mistery.
In the second bold part I wonder what it means when you say "tabled".

kbrockman, who didn't look at the submission properly, though that the 2011/12 reference meant that I didn't think he gave it..this is far from the case.
Actually I saw the senate subcommittee on a live-feed, all 2 hours of it.
Also ,again, I don't know what you try to say here, sorry.

I came in to tell kbrockman, what I thought John meant
that's very helpful, thank you, however I don't think Mr Farley needs anyone to speak for him, if he wants to comment on what I said he is free to do so.
I was only trying to point out to him that there was no specific negative remark about the F35B in the article, on the contrary, they where very positive about the B-version's usefulness.

Again, probably down to my inadequate knowledge of the English language, I didn't understand the context of his "nuff said" remark.

I hope I cleared things up a bit, sometimes it is difficult to fully understand the finer points of what native English speakers try to say on this board.

Last edited by kbrockman; 21st Jun 2013 at 00:17.