PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Skytrax Award
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2013, 22:27
Soul planet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately, skills can be trained but attitude cannot. And unfortunately, their attitude is still as KONGY or not worse.

I have never seen any crew with such ignorance, ever, as compared to our asian counterparts, or other worldwide airlines per se. Its funny to see how they are presented in the ads but when reality is - calling each other bitches behind their backs, making fun of Indian pax, gloating at JPN and KRN pax or staff for their bad English, laughing at Mainland pax, calling ISMs brunt bitches for giving them a hard time when they are the ones who couldn't perform up to standards, and assuming senior crew for being jealous of their young age (well, they are the ones jealous of those who can marry to a rich male!), and worst, ignorantly thinking that red uniform makes them similar to Virgin Atlantic. Are you serious? Even Ronald McDonald can dress in red! They are not a teeny bit near to VIR! Goodness Gracious! That is why I never blame our team culture going from bad to worse.

If they could be a teeny more humble and less ignorant, I assume kitty city could be a better place. But then again, its upstairs who run the company, now you see what you can do with money. Another award from Next Magazine (run in HKG) and not surprisingly, cx was the sole and only winner for the past 17 years straight. Sometimes, you start to wonder what other games and gimmicks can big companies do with money.
Yeah, they will need this "sweet appetizer" this year, but do you think the kongyness will be gone?

Last edited by Soul planet; 20th Jun 2013 at 23:00.