PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legitimacy of MALGUS
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2001, 02:23
mickey mouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In reply to the earlier msg from the Guvnor...GAPAN!!! now they are a legit organisation...one for which most people would give an arm and a leg for.The whole Malgus thing seems very suspect...i mean, i have grown up in aviation my whole life..and now as a young budding pilot, with ppl lookin for "the big job"...malgus does look tempting....but for £147....with all the current doubts, it doesnt seem as attractive. i know that at present GAPAN arent lokin for new people for their sponsorship, coz i applied, was turned down because i was a month to young...however..there is always next year everybody! which, may be better in because the airline business will hopefully have picked up by then...although nothing in life is garunteed.

i am still unsure of waht to do... i can hardly afford to spend £50000 odd on training, but then again can u afford to lose 147quid which could be better spent!

(someone by the way asked earlier if those people in flying start flop got their money back...yes i did...i i remeber rightly they sent the cheque back..)

also the fact that they will not admitt everything in the open (malgus) is suspicious...maybe co its a fraud...or did anyone consider the possibility that they are legit and maybe because this is such a good offer people are bound to think that its toooo good to be true, and that may be why....still suspect, yet a posibility.

i for one would ove to spend £147 and get an ATPL course...who wouldnt?? its a gamble....but, how much better chance have u got in winning the lotery if u spend £147..and millions of people play that, id say u have a much better chance out of 6000 applicants!..so maybe ill give it a try...