PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 20th Jun 2013, 11:58
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone please check in the lost and found department, ta.

Sarcs, I think Mr Urquhart is a champion. He has respectfully and in a dignified manner kept chipping away at the turd (CAsA) in an attempt to find answers (they are out there) to some serious questions. People like Mr Urquhart seek justice, closure and a measure of peace back in their lives and he deserves it, in full.
You know it is quite interesting how a Prime Minister or even an Aviation Minister will shed a tear when a fellow nimrod announces retirement or bleats on about name calling or victimisation, yet these same people don't bat an eyelid or give a clump of horse manure about citizens who receive injustices at the very hands of those expected to support, protect and assist them, those entrusted to uphold the virtues of the Commonwealth and serve their constituents.
Shane, I don't know if you read some of these ramblings but if you do, keep going, keep searching and don't rest until you find what you need. The answers are out there. Keep enduring and let the bastards know that your daughter has and will not been forgotten.

It is interesting, as per Mr Urquharts FOI request that CAsA's response was 'we can't find all the documents'! Now naturally some would, dare I say, call CAsA out and say that their response is a crock of sh#t, a stall tactic, a diversion, a manipulation of the system designed to buy themselves more time, buy hey, that is what some might say. Then again, pesky details of things such as audit reports, operator approvals, you know things like that can fall between the cracks from time to time and end up in a worm-farm or under the bottom of a hanging pot plant so who knows, maybe they have been lost, along with pages of the Chamber Pot report?
Would not the 'loss' of such important documents allude to a breakdown in CAsA's processes and procedures? Oh dear, such 'losses' in things such as maintenance records and other assorted ditties have seen airlines lose their AOC's or COA's! But no, not CAsA, documents are lost, no records to be found, oh well nothing to see here, move on folks.
What else have they lost? Perhaps some large airlines HOFO approvals? Yeah right. CAsA are very good at maintaining selected 'philes' on individuals both internally and externally. C'mon boys, check the shelfware, it's bound to be sitting there somewhere, check the bowels of TRIM, that great I.T black hole. Or perhaps check the pen drives of the old tossers running the place!! Or maybe just like with the senate inquiry and CAsA and Beakers 'secret meetings' no records or minutes have been kept, all that took place were 'discussions'?
I bet they haven't lost the address of ICAO's building in Montreal? I bet they haven't lost the copies of individual contracts which outline their salaries, bonus schemes and pay increments? Perhaps they have lost copies of ICAO's last audit report, the FAA's findings and all of those pesky 'answers on notice' promised to the Senators?

No, the elephant that was in the middle of the room has turned into a giant herd of the massive beasts, all sitting, pontificating, spinning and poohing in the middle of Parliament House. Not even Ace Ventura can sort this mess.

'Safe skies for all are skies filled with blue ties'.