PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deleted threads
Thread: Deleted threads
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2013, 08:47
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Is it the one where helimutt didn't fill in the application form for the police pilot job correctly and then complained when he didn't make the cut?

Of course it took creating a thread here, explaining his circumstances in detail and complaining about his treatment, to encourage him to get back to the recruiter and ask them to reconsider his incorrect application. Bearing in mind that one of the requirements of the post was a 'self-starter' (self motivator)... that didn't really set him up for a good supportive thread.

I guess he didn't like any comments in the later posts referring to his inability to fill in an application form properly or the possible juicing up of a CV, and decided to pull the thread by deleting the original post.

I believe that B73 saw the original post before it was edited and suggested that helimutt's slagging off of ex-military pilots wasn't such a good idea, especially when you're trying to get a job where a lot of your close workmates would be ex-mil.

pohm1
Only Bravo73 berating his potential future colleagues and bosses.
B73 is one of the most supportive & sensible members here on PPrune, so I suggest that before posting comments like that, the facts are known!!!!