PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 18:04
Sheikh The Lettuce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assessment

Now that we seem to have got most of the moaning out of the way, does anyone care to discuss how EJ might go about running the assessment day?

I for one am very keen to work for the company and from what I gather there are not that many of us through to this stage so perhaps we can pool thoughts together in the hope that we can all do our best on the day!!

I have no contacts at EJ but am willing to take a few guesses as to what might happen on the day.

First I would guess that we will be required to repeat some of the tests taken online, it seems odd that they would let that be their only chance at gathering aptitude data since anyone could have done it for you.

Second, Group exercises? Possibly similar to what has been done for FlyDubai at CTC?

The interview itself, TMAAT questions I would guess, related to how we did on the personality questions and the scenario questions. They might be looking to probe areas that were assessed as weak during those tests?

Sim Check. 737 or A320? Are there any Simulators at Luton, will it be the day after or come back at a later date for the sim check.

Any info/thoughts peeps???

Getting bored of all this moaning