PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 16:46
Alexander de Meerkat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As ezydriver has said, this is a genuine opportunity to get a permanent job at easyJet from Day One. Yesterday we announced a $10 Billion order for new aircraft (list prices - no doubt we paid less) and have as bright a future as any airline I know of. There is no doubt the first 4 years are not that well paid, but nor are they a disaster and the terms are there for all to see. If you cannot afford to come here then don't, but if you want genuine job security, inasmuch as that exists in the airline industry, then this is a great place to be. It is not perfect, but I would struggle to name one airline that is. The New Entrant Contract, warts and all, was years overdue and put to death a massive and shameful injustice at easyJet. As ezydriver alluded to, BALPA were sizing up for a massive dispute and the Company wisely went for a deal. Both parties had to give ground but both also gained massively. There are indeed other battles to face but the key one has been won. You can now come here knowing exactly what you will get and I hope those that do go onto have a great career with us.