PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 13:17
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ILS 32
It's time some of you took a more mature attitude and started posting as adults for a change.If you have something relevent to post about DSA which will be of interest to the viewers of this thread then post it.

Well 32 I did post something relevant about Doncaster, I'll post some more later.

Now in your new world order that you so desire I'm assuming not only do you disprove of Timmys posts but also other posts such as the idiot Leeds fanboi who posted the definitive statement of:

No Cargo movements are planned at the moment, but hopefully DSA might gain more Cargo movements when the economy picks up, but they will have stiff competition from both EMA and MAN
Less that 48 hours later the first of a sequence of AN124 flights was on the ground at Doncaster. What this sort of statement (quoted above) proves to people who either work in real life let alone with any connection to this or any other airport, who the idiots on the forums are. Another way of course is cross checking posts by different usernames across forums. I'm told by one of my contacts at DSA that looking at profile pictures on social media is quite a good way too. You can find pictures of people in bars, where frankly it looks like their hair dresser and style consultant has either been in the bar with them, or could do with a trip to Specsavers vision department

Timmy has again been proven wrong about Wizzair by Cazza, at least Timmy is consistent at being wrong about Wizz, (as well as so many other things).

Apparently the airport has a '£0' marketing budget according to Timmy.

On the school run Timmy could get his mum to switch the wireless on to listen to between five and six different adverts running the entire summer for DSA. These are on commercial radio, (Capital). Is Timmy telling us that advertising on Capital Radio is free? Seems not, according to Capital Advertising - Capital
It would seem odd that if the budget is £0 as Timmy tells us, (presumably his Peel contact ) that the airport has got prime time slots free.

On the budget thing again, perhaps Timmy would care to comment as to why the airport would lie in a current job specification for a senior marketing position?, where it states an experience requirement of managing staff and budgets. Why would the company deliberately falsify a job advert? Is Timmy saying that DSA is breaking employment law?

If 32 and rpmac you don't like reading my posts you can do several things.

Put me on your ignore list.
Read and ignore my posts.
Report me to a moderator.
Don't read this thread.

I don't care which you do. I'm more than happy to carry on pointing out Timmy and others stupidity who have clearly taken this publication a little too seriously.

N.B. For stupidity you can also include the expectation that anyone with any sense would disclose specific contents of potentially commercially sensitive emails.

I'll leave you with these facts though

1/ I have seen an email with about 40 code D/E aircraft confirmed movements planned, can't recall specifically what category aircraft.

2/ On Tuesday morning in the terminal they had a trade exhibition relating to Yorkshire. (Hosted presumably by the airport, or their marketing team ...)
Robin Hood Airport
New Sector Groups Launch | Sheffield City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)

3/ As a backdrop to that trade exhibition positioned on the northern terminal stands was an AN124, (that positioning was pre-planned).