View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 12:56
  #17 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Not far from the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Orion Arm.
Posts: 510

I'm going to the U.S. soon for a Citation type rating course. I wonder if I need to apply for a TSA? I have a European CPL/IR/ME and valid type rating for another a/c if it has any significance.
Yes you do need a TSA approval - don`t leave home without it.

Last edited by Natstrackalpha; 19th Jun 2013 at 12:59.
Natstrackalpha is offline