PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France does a 'Memmingen'.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 10:20
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how do you change an airline's culture and how long does it take?
1980 : I discovered a ATPL exams traffic, with in the shadow a women traffic for blackmails., Some powerful (by family backgrund) DGSE Officer was concerned in protecting de facto the traffics against public interests and air safety.

Mr ARONDEL (AF) was the President of the "Jury des examens du perssonnel navigant professionnel" office..,. GTA and DGAC stopped the enquiry I asked him with plaintiff.

My chief pilot of the moment, (whom I discovered later he also buyed exams) said it was the old "affaire ZIEGLER" .

After ARONDEL came Mr MOUREAUX, Mr GOURGUECHON, aso. FRENCH DGAC NEVER STOPPED THE GUYS WHO BUIED CPL and ATPL EXAMS AND LICENSE and theses guys got quickly airline instructors... You can imagine on which cryteria signatures were given.

Some years ago again I put the thing on the table publicly, and GERARD FELDZER (AF, ACF president, ACF president) confirmed he knew that since in 1980 he was pilot student in the ENAC where the traffic of exams was going too. But nobody worried.

Telling about that on different occasions with French aviation people I often listened the now famous "PILOTS DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT" about airmanship and aviation knowledge
(All the persons names are already public)