PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Initial Typerating DGCA Pre-requisites.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 09:43
gambol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alphasieara

Thanks a lot for the information mate. Your information will certainly help my case and broaden my collection of facts.

By quoting above that Type rated Pilots are the best source for getting the right information regarding TR procedures,I wasn't wrong. you just gave me an important information about the ELP endorsement which I couldn't get from the DTL section. I was under the impression that its not one of the prerequisites for the TR. I had spent enough time at the DTL section with my line of enquiry removing all my queries, but they didn't even mention about the ELP requirement along others.

I definitely have my licences, medical, FRTOL and RTR current, but I haven't yet got the ELP stamped on my licence.
I still have more than a month to leave for the type rating, I will definitely give the ELP test and get it stamped on my licence.

alphasieara: Could you please provide me all the information regarding the ELP endorsement? how to go for it? whom did you get it done from? I will definitely go to the DGCA DTL section to find out everything regarding ELP and any other information, but information and advice from you will certainly help me and broaden my collection of facts.

Thanks again mate.

Information, opinion, and any other view from other fellow aviators are also much welcome.

Thanks Everyone.

Last edited by gambol; 19th Jun 2013 at 09:48.