PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Direct Entry First Officers
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2013, 06:43
DSACZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tests

Good morning folks,

2 days ago I received an invitation to do the pre-selection tests online, which I did yesterday. In the first email I got from Aer Lingus HR there was a remark about doing it in three days. Personally, I really donīt like such tests, especially putting right pieces in right places in that 3D game or the last exercise which was the tunnel flying. I wasnīt nearly able to fly through any of those obstacles :-)

After having finished it, several hours later, I got another email from them inviting me for pre-selection tests. I know it has been mentioned here dozen times, but I reckon that the second email was written in a slightly different manner than the first one.

Also there was no remark that needs to be finished in 3 days.

Nonetheless I wish you the best of luck, hopefully some of you are lucky and get through.

Best regards from Prague.

The second email from HR:

As part of your application to Aer Lingus for the role of First Officer, you will be asked to complete a number of online pre-selection exercises.

An invitation to complete the exercises will be sent to you by email from our test partner within the next few days. We strongly advise you to monitor your e-mail account for this invitation.
Please follow the instructions carefully and complete the exercises as soon as you receive them.

The skills tested in these exercises are essential to ensure the satisfactory performance of the job. You must obtain an appropriate score on each exercise to be eligible to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process. We regret that if you do not pass this stage for any reason you will not be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process.

If you have any questions about these tests, have any special requirements, or do not receive an invitation to take this test from our test partner over the next 3 days, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Yours Sincerely

The Aer Lingus Recruitment Team