PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nick Xenophon
Thread: Nick Xenophon
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2013, 13:22
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Nick Xenophon

Wasn't sure if this was best here or in the Questions, etc but given Nick's efforts on behalf of aviation, I figured this was as good a place as any.

Nick's efforts in aviation are relatively well known by most aviation people. His input was critical in getting the Senate Inquiry into aviation safety. It's been a long time since aviation has had a champion such as him.

Anyway, Nick's Senate position is up for re-election next time we go to the polls- I think it officially expires in July next year.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to plug his web site. www.nickforsa.com.au

So you don't have to agree with all his policies but if you can help out at all, consider helping out one of the genuine good guys in aviation.

A couple of other bits of info that people may be interested in. He didn't accept his invitation into the Qantas Chairman's Club. Every time I've flown him or heard of him travelling he's never in business class. I asked him about it when he disembarked off one flight and he said he believes in saving taxpayers money and therefore happy to be down the back.