PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2013, 12:18
Superpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last email from Pilot Recruitment:

If you are invited to an assessment centre we will go through more information with you on the types of contract and locations which are available. However, just as a reminder, we will be offering both permanent and contract opportunities, both in the UK and across our mainland European bases. Contract opportunities also lead to a permanent easyJet contract, pending further assessment, after 12 months have elapsed.
It's all good and well hearing the above terms and conditions on a public and anonymous forum and I don't doubt them for one minute. However, as you can see from the above, I had been led to believe that it would be a permanent contract from day one (if you wanted).

Regardless, I'm still waiting to be enlightened on why the airline is incapable of setting out such details in writing at the initial application stage? If that is indeed the offer on the table, why no mention of it UNTIL candidates have taken the time and spent the money to actually come for the assessment? The approach is nonsensical and will result in the wasting of time and resources.