View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2013, 16:03
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 278
Thanks bral. My AME has already referred me to a private cardiologist. It was pointed out to me that in addition to the cariologist's professional fees (ca. 300-400) I "may also receive hospital charges for the use of necessary hospital facilities".
Pianorak is offline