PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2013, 00:34
Flying Daruma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I agree some crew can be shocking when it comes to their performance, manners and etiquette. They do come from both older QALs and newer QCCA. To be honest though, the same can be said of the Flight Crew and any other airline for that matter.

Because if you think QF has employed some absolute shockers, it really happens everywhere and is not limited to QF alone. I can say this because I've witnessed both amazing and terrible customer service as a customer from other airlines (EK, SQ) and also because I've worked for other airlines before this as well (JL, CX).

You have amazing employees and you have absolutely horrific employees. That's just the nature of the any industry. I'm not arguing that QF doesn't have it's share of bad Air Crew, but the same can be said for every other airline. Therefore, I don't see the point in criticising our crew when they can be both good and bad.

With that said, this isn't really the place or forum to be discussing this matter and I'll leave it at that. I apologize having dragged it out on a discussion where we're supposed to be helping aspiring crew.

Last edited by Flying Daruma; 17th Jun 2013 at 01:24. Reason: Typo