PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2013, 15:25
A4

Ut Sementem Feeceris

Received 158 Likes on 32 Posts
Do bear in mind the low T+Cs that you'll be signing up for.
.....for entry into probably one of the most secure, profitable and dynamic airlines in Europe. An airline which is currently being heavily reported in the press to be on the verge of 100+100 aircraft order. An airline who has entered the FTSE 100 (currently mid 60's I think) with a share price doubling in 12 months.

The entry terms will be there in Black & White. IF the career path follows the recently announced New Entrant Contract then after 12 months you'll be an employee - not a contractor - with a defined career path and associated benefits.

No-one puts a gun to anyone's head and forces them to sign. Ten years ago it was "Golden Hellos" - they paid YOU to join. Market forces dictate that this is not the case any longer.

You simply have to weigh up the long term - but please, nobody sign up and THEN start whining about how awful the world is.... And before anybody throws the "you're alright" line - yes I am, and I've worked damned hard and sacrificed a lot to get here. There are few better places to be if you can look beyond the next pay cheque.

Good luck to all that get to the assessment/sim.