PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Malaysia Widebody Charter Airline
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2013, 13:17
koji188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really wonder how much of the info given by all of you about this airline has any reliable credibility. Cause from a really close friend of mine who was in Airasia previously is now with EagleExpress. He seems pretty ok with the company.

I've asked him about working conditions and any bad stuff he's experienced so far and still he's pretty positive about his time there. He even said working with them is more relaxed, yes hours isn't as much as AirAsia cause when he was there he was getting milked dry every month.

And as for the user who said he got offered 5k before he did his rating in the States. My friends first question was "why did he go all the way to US while most of the non rated guys(including my friend) did ours in MAS? Plus, rating is initially paid off by the company and then deducted from your salary monthly once you get on line."

Also no one was offered such a low amount, my friend is getting 12k basic on the right seat. He did not disclose flight allowances etc but i assume he's getting around 15k a month.

So for me to see all these very very negative comments about this airline is quite baffling. My friend might be bull****ting too but why would he? He seems pretty happy about being there while when he was in AirAsia he used to complain to me about everything.

By all means if anyone has any solid evidence to back these negative claims please do come forward. We all need to know about facts, and not just "i heard from someone that heard from someone that knew someone in the company that told that someone" talk.