PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virginblue Interview Dress Code (merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2003, 06:16
amyyma13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile virgin interview

Hello

They are definitly less dressy than most Airline interviews. I have been through to the third round of Interviews and suggest a look that is more funky than the traditional suite look.

A great pair of tailored paints and a nice crisp white shirt or a skirt with shirt. You don't need a jacket. And make sure your make-up and hair looks fantastic and have fun.

I saw a girl who wore a furry red skirt and black boots for the second Interview and I am sure she would be working there now.

It is true that blondes with alot of bust seem to get through there Interview process alot easier and also working at the airport brunettes are few and far between.

It is a sore point for those who have alot of Hospitality experience for that is not essential with this particular airline it's more based on personality and I hear this often from crew themselves, who are baffled by what gets through.

All in all a fun interview process and not stressful. And a FANTASTIC airline to work, as alot of cabin crew enjoy turning up to work no matter what shift they are given.