PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I got it wrong, sorry.
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2001, 22:56
The Pegasus Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post I got it wrong, sorry.

Sorry folks,

My last post (now deleted) must have made me seem like a right git. I utterly accept, after a days reflection, that I am wrong and I thank those of you who replied for your crushing honesty. I withdraw everything I said and hope no one holds it against me.

It's just difficult to accept that the dream is dead after giving it everything and being so close. I pray nightly that BA recovers quickly and that the "hold pool" isn't just a way of letting us down gently. I know I am not alone in this. I am also aware that things look rough at the moment, but we have to look to the positive surely ?

I and my friends will continue to do what we can to help BA, but I appreciate that we need to tread carefully around BA and the whole industry at this sensitive time. No one has any hard and fast answers, and uncertainty is good for nobody.

Good luck to everyone - lets all hope we can be part of the turnaround whenever that may be. Meantime, time for a major re-think.

I did say at the end of my original disastrous post that we should all be thankful for small mercies and the fact that unlike all those poor people, we will live to see another day. Maybe thats the sentiment I should leave you all with.

Sorry for any offence I caused, hope you understand.

Au Revoir,

TPP.