PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL (Through CTC)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2013, 21:04
Martijn123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"It is too time consuming".

I know it's time consuming, but it is so much friendlier to the aspiring pilot (or actually anyone looking for a job). I shouldn't be that hard, like make some checkboxes in your email program. So that you receive something like this:

"Unfortunately, we cannot progress you to our next stage for the xxx cadet scheme. You are not progressed because you failed in:

A list of checkboxes:
Education Experience
Aviation Experience
Employer History
General information
Verbal reasoning questions.

If you like you can try to improve mentioned items and we look forward to hear from you next time. Unfortunately, we are unable to go into more detail about why you were not progressed to the next stage".

Or when actually have done a pilapt or compass test, instead of the checkboxes include the results of the test. And then say the passmark for the xxx cadet scheme is a xx out of xx in every subject. So unfortunately you haven't passed.

I really think it is not that hard, I work with an email software suite at the office. Looking at it shouldn't be that hard to include this or even if you don't want to use those email program, you can make a standard email and copy/paste results in it.