PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2013, 09:38
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Currently they have about 180 or 190 a day in the summer and so I think it's supposed to say 130 per day?

Either way, and can't say LGS and the other Luton fanboys will be happy by this. I don't usually like the say "I told you so!" but I take great pleasure in making an exception to you LGS [if you ever dare to let yourself come across this story that is].

Andrew Harrison, the new managing director, of Stansted, said "There are currently a lot of misconceptions about the airport, which might have discouraged airlines and passengers from choosing it over rivals Gatwick, Heathrow and Luton in the past.

There’s a lot about Stansted which is misunderstood.” There’s a perception that it is hard to get to. There are trains every 15 minutes out of Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale."

Perhaps it's time for us all to have a bit more faith in Stansted. And Luton fans, and LGS in particular, it looks like us who have kept faith in Stansted are not the only ones you are being told by!

Perhaps it's time for you take wake up and smell the coffee and never again lecture me on ridiculous analysis on where is the "wrong place".

It looks like I'm not so unaware of the pressures in the industry after all and it's in fact you who has embarrassed their intelligence and knowledge in the industry by being so dismissive to any potential growth at Stansted simply for your support of Luton.

Without being sour, I hope this news comes as a right slap in the face to you, and may even finally place into the world of reality!