PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial action 11, 12, 13th June
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2013, 12:31
spoon84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATCOs is not a vital job, it's important but it's not like doctors, police, fireman or search and rescue, it's only for the pleasure of people to fly on holiday or receive fresh fish everyday, it's just for the lazy community that we are becoming. Reading that us a vital service makes me laugh, it's true but makes no sense talking about no right of strike or any disruption, my father, my grandfather fighter a lot to gain that rights we are not given up because of commercial/pleasure reasons. I think thanks to this crisis young people understood the importance of fight for their rights and with the help of social media we can do it stronger.

SSK we can't compare but we can't bring back those days for ever reason, let's stop to cut cost at people expenses, why we had to save billions of money for the banks? Why we pay millions for politics that are overpaid and make only disasters? I can also suggest to jeopardize politics all over Europe and let's keep a performance of all the government and than decide to let Germany politics to govern all Europe, do you think politics will accept or they will strike against?

Last edited by spoon84; 12th Jun 2013 at 12:32.