PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial action 11, 12, 13th June
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2013, 09:52
spoon84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't agree, the bottom part of workers had only the strike as a power and in the last year's states are tying to cancel this right! I admire France and the air traffic controllers, they still want to fight and not only say yes and take down our pants to those politics that destroyed Europe. There are many young people which can't even work because there are not jobs!!! They should thank liberalism, they should thank Europe, they should thank privatisation. I'm a young man, becoming air traffic controller (not in France) but I hate the European community and like me thousand of young people in all Europe, we think we deserve more passion for our countries, that each country has the right to survive and fight and not become the slave of anyone else! I see the privatisation and the union of the European sky, AGAIN, the persue of the cut down cost, like happen in the last 5 years and the results are catastrophic! Air traffic services need some changes for sure but still under the control of each country because I'm fed up with the continuous control of few over all the Europe just in name of liberalism and stop compare us with united States, we are not them, they are not us, we are 27 different countries with 27 different cultures!!
The Single European Sky should focus on safety and technology, first priority, than on the optimisation of the ANSP, standardise airspace within all countries, direct routes and in the creation of the fewest centers in each country, I think this is the first steps than we might reconsider a different plan in the next 30 years if need!