PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hats off to the RPG!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2013, 12:15
TeaTowel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My god your right leg. The lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

The general consensus is that every pilot has to get a job even if it means paying for it.

Its as if people think the aviation industry exists to provide work for pilots. The aviation industry exists to provide a service for passengers and other customers.

A simplified view would be to kick out each SSTR and ex-SSTR and stop hiring them in the future.

Airlines would go bust and many innocent people would lose their job but the industry would contract to a point where it starts expanding again on pax/customer demand alone.

As it stands it propped up and experiencing accelerated growth by people treating it as an amusement park ride.

possibly you are also upset about the people who worked in past years building hours working as flying instructors on a breadline wage, sometimes for nothing. Bush Pilots as well?
I have no problem with people bush flying as their providing a necessary service in generally poorer regions of the world. My hats off to them. People building hours as instructors I have a problem with, it just adds to the circlejerk of flight schools training instructors to train pilots to be instructors.....creating jobs out of thin air....bubbles burst.

Yes Management are to blame but so are to sc.ab workers. We need to unite against them. Or would ye prefer if I said ye? As I'm 23 and have no right to say anything.

Edit: I also love how they're trying to muster up support by spinning the safety aspects of the current conditions, but then come back at the rest of us saying its one of the safest airline in the world! Which it is too.

Ye aren't digging your own graves with shovels anymore lads, you are using those massive bucket-wheel coal excavators from Germany.

Last edited by TeaTowel; 11th Jun 2013 at 12:20.