PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALAEA Video News
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2013, 11:10
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jethro this forum is meant to be in bloody English. I can help with the translations though.

My objective is to progress as a Leader and Manager, adding value and increasing operational effectiveness & efficiency to my given organisation.
I will f**k over anyone and everyone to advance myself.

I strive to be successful in a Leadership role, using effective communication and sound leadership qualities, to maintain a high level of service to our people and customers, delivering a safe and competitive product.
I crush anyone who wants to report safety issues.

I aim to work in an environment where I am able to utilise my technical experience and background, yet combine this with my leadership, management and Lean Production & Six Sigma skills and training. This will ultimately advance and develop my team, and I strongly believe that my relationship with my colleagues is paramount to our success.
I've learnt the language of bullsh1t and no longer consider my underlings my colleagues.

Personal development is very important to me, I am a keen learner, and I am particularly interested in the fields of positive psychology, culture & behaviours’, and the change management processes.
I don't have a real life.