PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTO in Netherlands
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2013, 22:16
gpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey!

P40Warhawk thank you for replying to my thread, your reply was more than helpful!!
First of all I am not Dutch, and the main reason I am only considering the Netherlands is because I am a customer at a Duch bank, it is easier for me to pay for my training there instead of another country, plus I got relatives there who can help me with the accomodation part. The main reason I want to do all the training in one place is because I have the choice to, and I can avoid flying over the atlantic and back just to save a couple of months from the two years of training.
I know it will cost me to a lot of money, but based on the discussions I had with many pilots, all of them said the same thing, do your trainig from zero to ATPL at one place, one school, this is the golden rule. I know I can do this using the modular route, which costs a lot less, but because I am only considering Dutch schools, it is far better to do the integarted and finnish in two years. Another point I would like to mention is about the FTOs and your opinion about them. You are not the only one who supports that SAA is fake, therefore from what I understood, you support NLS, and EPST which as far as I know they are the best, can you give your opinion about the rest, like AIS, and DFA, SAA is out of the question. One more thing, I am not planing to work in the Netherlands, I only want to do my training there.