PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did Barrier get their AOC back?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2013, 11:42
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aroa, I am sure they uncovered some of the standard parlous findings at Barrier that CAsA usually concentrate on;
  • Pilots observed wearing partially un-ironed shirts. PENALTY 25 points.
  • Pilots log book not having the correct spelling (i.e letter 't' not crossed and failure to dot an 'i'). PENALTY 50 points.
  • Aircraft tyre found to have a blade of grass laying upon it. PENALTY 25 points.
  • DG storage bin - found to contain an unlabelled bottle of mineral turpentine. PENALTY 75 points.
  • Pilots flight manual - Ring binder found to be slightly corroded due to humidity levels. PENALTY 50 points.
  • Chief Pilots Office - Failure to have a framed portait of Fuhrer McCormick hanging on the wall. PENALTY 100 points.
  • Flight Deck - An aircraft flight deck found to contain lose and hazardous materials laying on the floor which could interfere with a pilots ability to operate the aircraft safely (i.e they found the job section of Friday's Australian and one copy of American Hustler on the floor). PENALTY 75 points.
  • Pilot failing to wear hi-vis vest while kicking two tyres during pre-flight check. PENALTY 25 points.
Grand total = AOC removal.