PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brazilian pilot working in Canada
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2013, 03:08
Fsfreddo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brazilian pilot working in Canada

Hi guys i have a few questions about Cananda, I wish someone could help me. Iīm a flight instructor currently working in Brazil with about 350 hrs. My dream is to fly bush and float planes. Since in Brazil there arenīt almost any float planes and I really like to ski and snowboard, Canada seems a great country to live. I donīt really care about a big wage, just want to make enough to make a simple life and fly. Iīve been searching the internet about immigrating to Canada to work as a pilot, but it all seems very confunsing. How hard shoud it be to convert my licenses? Ok, then after my license is finnaly converted, how about getting a jog, do I need to be a canadian cittizen to get a job? What about that Permanent Card? Iīve been reading that people wait for years for that document. Most jobs that I found on the internet ask something like this "Must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada." What does that really mean? Would a temporary working visa be good for that whille I wait for the final pappers? I hope someone could help me with those quetions.
Thanks a lot for yout attention