PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft lands in Cheltenham garden
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2013, 00:26
sdbeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vee-tail-1
I am with Pace on this ... indeed I hope the yellow bellied bas***rd that pulled his chute over my friends and relatives gets the book thrown at him. A huge fine and time in jail might dent some of his detestable selfish arrogance.
This 'pilot' showed incompetence on a grand scale. Having decided to descend by BRS onto a densely populated city, he compounds the obscenity by continuing to run the engine. Sort of a rotating sword of Damocles able to chop up kids, parents, and anyone unable to get out of his way. I hope he gets what he deserves ... hero???? don't make me vomit
Wow. Perhaps I shouldn't be shocked because people warned me about the tone of folks on this discussion forum. But you couldn't be clearer, I think.

Just curious. Would you say the same things about pilots who die when a plane crashes into a residential neighborhood?

By coincidence, just saw a news report that a King Air 200 crashed into three homes and set them on fire. Location in residential area near Baton Rouge, the capital of Louisiana.

King Air is a twin-engine plane often flown by professional pilots, but maybe not. Surely you judge this King Air pilot the same way? Or not because no Cirrus parachute system? Or is a death penalty suitable justice for your sensibility?

Cheers
Rick

Last edited by sdbeach; 8th Jun 2013 at 00:27.